Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thing # 20


I chose this video because I have been working on a unit plan over space and I just thought this video was really awesome!  Some things I liked about this website was that there is so many different things to choose from and there are a lot of videos that student can benefit from in all perspectives.  Some things I did not like was some of the inappropriate videos that would pop-up under a search.  Youtube is definitely a site for adults but can offer amazing qualities if used professionally.  I like that you can subscribe to different channels and that youtube offers videos and channels to teachers or education in general.  There a videos for all ages including toddlers ranging to adults.  Youtube is a great site for teachers to receive instruction tools from but not for their students to have access to.

No comments:

Post a Comment