Monday, April 16, 2012

Thing # 16

I chose Google Calendar, I already use Google Calender because I am a forgetful person and anything that will help jog my memory about upcoming events or deadlines can be helpful.  It is very easy to put in events and there are many different views that can help you see what is going on in a day, week , month, or year.  Google will send you e-mails to remind you of events.  I have not made it my permanent homepage but I think that that would be a wise thing to do because everything that I would need to check in a hurry would pop up without having to type in a web-site address.  I chose Zamzar as a useful web-site that would be useful for home or school.  There has been so many times that I will work on project on multiple computer and some files will not open on certain computers.  Zamzar allows you to convert you work so that it will open on any computer.  I think that it s great that you can also keep downloads, and send other files much like Dropbox which I use very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment