Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Is It the End or Only the Beginning?

My favorite Things were Thing # 9 and Thing # 20, I really enjoyed getting creative with the image generator and creating different images that contained different words.  Thing # 20 was exploring Youtube for a video, I found the coolest video that I think students would love and also lets them see earth in a new perspective.  This program has effect the way I see myself teaching my students, I want to be able to create new learning activities for my students that allows them to get involved and interact.  I want to use technology to benefit my students and myself as often as possible.  This program has opened my eyes to a lot of different organization tools as well. What surprised me the most about this program was how simple it is to some of these only tools and how there are so many different ways to get advice or share ideas with different teachers around the world.  The only problem I ran into was learning on a Mac computer and working on a PC, most of the time it was just searching around because locations were different but I think so helpful translations from Mac to PC would be helpful.  One useful way that I have found that will help me stay tech savvy is to follow blogger's and tweeter's that make technology there main subject. I think that this is the end of one class the beginning to the a lifetime of learning and growing as a person and educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment