Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thing # 19

I am a member of LinkedIn because someone requested that I joined but I have not been able to explore that website very much.  TeacherPop was the social community that I was most interested in while exploring the different websites.  I sent in a request to become a member of so I am awaiting me acceptance and then I can really get in there and start exploring.  I did see some of my classmates post that the website had turned out to be really useful to them.  I really liked that you can create a community of people with the same interest  this can be beneficial for educator to share and exchange ideas and approaches to different situations.  This would also be great for new and experienced teachers to learn from one another.  I can see myself using this website a lot throughout my education with fellow classmates and when I FINALLY become a teacher.  I liked that this site wanted information so that it could link you to other education websites that you might also be involved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment