Monday, April 2, 2012

Thing # 14

I choose Giffy to explore the flowcharts and Bubbl.us to explore the mind maps.  I looked a Giffy first because I am more familiar with flow charts than I am mind maps.  I am currently in a reading class so I map a rough draft of a graphic organizer of my books characteristics and how they connect.  I found this site very easy to use and basic.  One of the tools I saw on here that was interesting was the floor plan tool.  Bubbl.us was a really fun site that had so many different options.  This site gave you more room to create your own things.  I created a family tree with this site and it was fun.  When I was done each generation was color coded and connected correctly.  I am not an expert on my family tree but I got up to the fifth generation and there was still plenty of room to add more.  I also liked how the site let me minimize some of the connected "bubbles" temporally.

No comments:

Post a Comment