Monday, February 20, 2012

Thing # 12

I choose to explore iGoogle and Google Calender.  I am a very forgetful person and to be able to write everything down and see when everything it helps me to stay on track with school, work, sorority, and life in general.  I really like how google calender let you customize the calender and it gave you many different types of view options.  If there are certain dates that are really important you can go in and highlight the event a different color so that it stands out.  I like the fact that you can assess this anywhere you can get on the web, there has been so many time I have forgot me planner and needed it.  When I first started exploring iGoogle it immediately reminded my of Google reader but I liked the set up a lot more.  In iGoogle everything was there for me to look at and it was clearly labeled so that it was easy to find.  On the side bar there were a lot of options to add feeds or connect twitter or facebook to your page.  I really liked how everything was there it was very convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment