Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thing # 4

Blogs are great opportunities to learn and spread knowledge and ideas around the world.  They are also great tools to help people that are miles away or have busy schedules work together and collaborate.  Commenting is the most important part of blogging other than posting blogs.  Comment on things you like or dislike helps the author analyze what the readers want to hear and gain different points of views.  When commenting on blogs there is a lot to consider, whether you are just appreciating the statement or adding to it, it is important to stay professional.  Remembering that it is your choice to read other blogs will help you not to leave negative comment on other blogs.  It is also important to not "wear your heart on your sleeve" when it comes to harsh comment.  Finding blogs that has a common interest can be helpful, by commenting on a more popular or similar blog you can gain readers and/or share this blog with your followers.  Commenting on other blogs should be sincere and educated because anyone can see it and the author took time out of their day to write it.

I commented on:
Our group-
1. Kara Blacks blog because we felt the same about the habits that were harder for us and the ones that were easier for us to be a life long learner.
2. Ariel Griffiths blog because I want to share with her information about blogs that I thought she would be interested in.  I am a k-6th grade major and she wants to teach middle school so she can have my student interaction with blogs.
3. Myleah Gallagher blog because I have been told by experienced teachers to keep a journal my first year of teaching of my lessons, ideas, and experiences to learn from.  She had a great idea to make a blog instead of a journal so not only I would learn but other new teachers could to.
4. Tonya Haley blog because I thought that it was interesting that she had trouble creating her blog and how just the small difference in age between us makes a big difference because of the lake of technology in her elementary-high school career.
5. Sarah Hammontrees blog because the last blog that made me think of the difference technology in mainstream school had made already.  What about the next 10 , 20, or 30 years down the road?  What will our students, children, and grandchildren be doing with technology?
Of my choice-
6. nookandpantry.blogspot.com- It is a blog with different recipes and cooking ideas.  I saw a new brownie pan that I had never seen before so I commented on how I really wanted to try one out.
7. The Crafty Crow-  I commented on a Valentines Day card that would be simple and fun to make.  I am also interested in new and easy crafts to make because I work at a daycare and I have about sixty school-age students in my class. 














No comments:

Post a Comment