Monday, February 20, 2012

Thing # 11

I liked using Google reader to search for some of my RSS feeds, I found this to be the easiest way to find or add feeds.  I had trouble adding feeds to my google reader through other websites.  When I would try to add a RSS feed it would go to my favorite and I could not figure out how to put it on my google reader.  So I would go to google reader and search the feed and it would sometimes find what it was looking for.  Topix.net was the easiest tool to use for me I added the entertainment news feed from Topix.net.  While exploring this website I would see things I would like to add to my google reader but I couldn't find the RSS feed icon so I assumed it wasn't possible.  Technoati was a very organized web-site with lots of options to chose from but I also couldn't find any RSS feed before or after clicking on a blog I wanted to follow.  This was the blogs that I found through google reader search easily. I found a local news and weather feed and I was looking for a educational news feed but I haven't found one yet.  I found a blog that was about fashionable trends having to with home of self.  I also found a blog titled Make-up girl that showed new trends in make-up.  I added a Pandora feed for music and a sports feed through ESPN.  My biggest challenge is adding news feeds to my google reader or not being able to find specific feeds through the search.

No comments:

Post a Comment